Monday, June 27, 2011

Weight loss with Shakeology and Chalean Extream

On March 1st. I started Chalean Extream, a 90 day workout using wieght training and cardio. I love, love, love it. I lost 20 pounds during my 90 days and now I'm doing it all over again. I'm curantly on my 5th week and I've only lost 2 more pounds but I've lost a ton of inches. I'll post my inches lost in a little while. I have to say that drinking Shakeology has really given me the energy that I need each day to get through my workouts and raising my children. I have tried other protein drinks in the past and nothing has curved my cravings or given me the energy as Shakeology has. Not only does it help with cravings and losing weight but I have suffered with joint pain for years in my knees and elbows. After drinking Shakeology for 2 months I noticed the pain is gone. When I first started lifting weights it was almost unbearable with the pain but now I have absolutely no pain at all. I am so thankful for this find.

No comments:

Post a Comment