Thursday, August 4, 2011

RevAbs challenge continued

RevAbs®
I got my RevAbs workout on Tuesday. I was so excited. I watched the first 3 DVDs that day. On Wednesday I wanted to give it a try so I could let you know how it is. Its intense. It looks easy enough but it is hard. First you need to practice the breathing technique. They do have floor workouts and cardio and weights. You can either use weights that you have or bands. The weights are only a light set (5 or 8 pounds) and one set of heavier weights, (I use 12 pounds). I was sweating by the first 15 minutes. It is intense. If your looking for a workout that really works the core, back and all the others muscles then RevAbs is for you. My Challenge starts September 1st. There is a prize for one man and one woman. Get on board with me and lets change our bodies and our health. Together we can fight this horrible thing called obesity. Email me for more details or join my event page ReveAbs 90 Day Challenge. You can purchase the program through me on my website www.teambeachbody.com/janicekrieger. Its a good price for all the things you get.

No comments:

Post a Comment