Tuesday, August 2, 2011

90 day challenge

RevAbs®I'm hosting my first 90 day challenge. This challenge is for RevAbs. RevAbs is a great way to work those hard to control abs. If you are trying to get a sick pack or just trying to slim down then join my challenge. You do have to purchase or have already the RevAbs workout. To purchase, go to my website www.teambeachbody.com/janicekrieger and click on the SHOP tab. There will be a prize for one man and one woman. You do not have to live in Washington state to join, this is open to anyone. You will also need to sign up for the free coaching (which you will automatically get once you make a purchase) through me on the same website under the muscle man. This way you can also enter to win Beach Body's challenge to win up to $100,000.00. The challenge will begin September 1. So order soon. Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment