Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Accountability

I really couldn't do my workouts or eat healthy without people to be accountable to. I have an awesome coach who works hard at getting us recipes, health tips and just being there to make sure we don't become lazy. I have learned a lot from her and I'm ready to be a coach to you myself. If your looking for accountability, a way to track your results and healthy nutritional tips then I can help. Its free and easy. Just log into my website www.teambeachbody.com/janicekrieger Go to the ABOUT tab then scroll down to Join/Upgrade and click on it. Under the picture of the man is Sign me up for free membership. Click on this and sign up. Its free. You can keep track of your progress, join chat groups, have workout buddies, and enter to win $1,000 everyday in the WOWY gym by logging in your workouts. Its a great way to stay on track and be kept accountable. If you have questions, email me and I'll answer them.

No comments:

Post a Comment