Thursday, July 28, 2011

Me, on a professional Shakeology video?!

Not too long ago I entered a contest with Shakeology about how Shakeology has helped my weight loss, energy level, joint pain and so much more. Well, I got a very strange email from a producer who works for Shakeology. I forwarded the email to my coach to make sure it was legit (if that's how you spell it). Much to my surprise, it is.
I have been invited to be a featured guest in the making of a professional video for my progress with, non other than, Shakeology!!! Woo Hoo.
It has really been a struggle with me to get back my sanity after having 6 pregnancies in 5 years, two tragic deaths in my family, depression, overly tired and weight loss. But I'm telling you people, it works. The only thing I don't like about Shakeology is it tastes so good I could drink it every meal. That could get costly though so I stick to one a day. If you haven't seen my video yet, check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment