Friday, July 22, 2011

Mom

If anyone knows my mom then you know the sweetest lady in the world. She is such a great influence in my life and in my children's lives. She has given me so much to teach to my children. She has taught me to love my kids and to enjoy them. She has shown me how to move on and forgive when the world has let you down. She has shown great strength when we all have needed it the most. She loves the Lord with every ounce of her being and strives to serve Him daily.
My mom has struggled with her weight since having me. She has gone up and down on the scale many times for years. But the last few years she has had a real struggle with her weights. My mom has been watching me drink my progress with Shakeology and working out for the last 5 months. She finally decided to give it a try. She's been drinking it for 5 days now and called this morning to tell me that she is down 4.2 pounds. Mom called again. She forgot that when she weighed herself the first time she had her shoes on. So she had to weigh herself the same way, she only lost 1.6 pounds. That is still awesome!! Way to go Mom. She also is unable to workout now due to the fact that she broke her ankle. I am so thrilled for her. I hope that Shakeology will continue to help her and that she will see great results from it. I know she will and she will be very happy. She's my mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment